Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

All about me

Kia ora everyone. Today I will introduce myself to you. My name is Joedzy and I attend Glen Innes School I am a Samoan boy and I have two siblings  I am the second oldest out of me and my two siblings I am also 10 years old turning 11 and I am in room 10 and my teacher is Mrs Petersen. I like to eat butter chicken and I love to play basketball and rugby. My friends are John, Malae, Sive, Sosaia, Fredrick and Poiva. One day I would like to be a basketball player. The best thing I like about my chromebook is blogging.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana I like your work because your writing is very good. Also why did you take a photo.

Unknown said...

Where

Anonymous said...

Hi Joedzy,
My name Is Aumau From Tamaki Primary School.I really like how you explained yourself.I really like you named all your friends and also what you wanted to be in the future.Also I like how you love blogging which is one thing we all should do.Next Time you can add a picture of yourself and also add more details but keep up the good work

Unknown said...

I do know that your name is Aumau

Post a Comment