Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Ways to rEduCE rubbish at our sChool

 Joedzy
17/9/2018

 I strongly agree that we should take our own rubbish home here is my reasons why From my point of view we should take our own rubbish back home because that is the fastest way to reduce rubbish at our school, and if you get caught throwing your rubbish on the school grounds you get in trouble and have to write 1000 lines. And I strongly agree that we should take our rubbish home because we can also play more better games then we usually do and we can play a game without interrupting our game. Like saying we are playing a game then the coach see’s a rubbish she will say can go pick up that piece of rubbish instead of just carrying on. Finally I think we should take our own rubbish home because it is kinda the fastest way to reduce rubbish at our school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment